ICN- Al Noor Quran Academy
A Center of knowledge, learning and guidance for humanity
ICN Weekend School “Al Noor will offer Quran Studies, Seerah, Arabic learning, and Islamic Education to students. In its first stage Al Noor will offer limited classes to children ages 5-15. The school meets on Sunday from 10:00 AM- 1:00 PM.
Based on students evaluation of knowledge & age different classes will be formed. Each class holds no more than 15 students. Each class room will have one teacher and a teacher assistant. Sarah’s
The curriculum is based on the Weekend Learning Publishers Books which will include Arabic learning, Islamic, Quranic studies and the Seerah.
Goals and Objectives
- Teach Islam’s basic tenants.
- Learn reading Arabic language, knowledge of Islam and to read Quran.
- Develop program to teach students Islamic value system and its relevance to our daily life, this day and age, and develop an American Muslim identity
- Develop a Muslim personality based on Islamic values so that they can become beneficial future leaders who will work together as part of the community to please Allah SWT.
- Develop a sense of responsibility to society and the environment
- Provide an opportunity for parents and children to develop a sense of brotherhood/sisterhood.
- Provide an environment of learning and sense of belonging with community
- All the students are supervised and watched by the teachers who keep an eye on them in order to ensure their safety.
- During break time healthy snacks will be provided
- One time Registration Fee of $50 for per family.
- Monthly fee for one child is $50 and each additional sibling is $25 not to exceed $125.
- If you do choose monthly then you are responsible to pay for the entire semester
- Payments are accepted via automatic payment (ACH/CC). No monthly checks, no cash please.
- Tuition is not refundable for absence of the child from the Sunday school for trips, illness, withdrawal, dismissal from the School, or any other reason.
ICN Sunday School Schedule
|10:00 AM – 10:15 AM||Arrival|
|10:15 AM – 11:00 AM||Islamic Studies|
|11:00 AM – 11:45 PM||Arabic / Seerah Studies|
|11:45 PM – 12:15 PM||Break|
|12:15 PM – 12:50 PM||Qur’anic Studies|
|1:00 PM||Dhuhr Salah|
Enrollment & Early registration process will take place on Jan 27th. Based on the data we collect, we should be able to determine number of interested students and develop class size and curriculum.
We can provide on line registration onsite opportunity, registration on website and or phone.
Students first and last name, email, phone, parent’s name, address,date of birth, age, gender, allergies etc. Also an ID for school is required
Team of Teachers
We need a seasoned, dedicated, knowledgeable team of teachers and volunteers. Reliability and their willingness to put in their time and effort is essential. We need assistant for the teachers which can be high school students as they will be allotted volunteer hours for this purpose.
List of Supplies:
School calendar and holiday schedule.
Folders – 3 ring binders
Glue or glue sticks
Tote/shoe boxes – to store teacher supplies
Tape – Wipes
Balls to play with during break time
Bookshelf – to keep supplies
Teacher Tables – 2
Chairs – 2
Table Lamps, Floor Lamps